The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well next weekend is the first LCS event. Was just wondering if anyone in Orange Co wanted to do their tech with me. I don't have a hi-tech shop, just a garage and a few tools. I am thinking either sunday or monday for the tech day.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
^explain tech day^?
One of two things:

1. Let me bang around on your car with my little tools so I can figure out how to do things without damaging my own car

or

2. Please bang around on my car with my little tools for me so I can figure out how to do things without damaging my own car

:rolleyes: I'M JUST KIDDING! :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tech Day- Event
A day where you go through your car via the provided check list and make sure your vehicle is properly prepared for a track session.

As far as RoadDad goes, I know quite well how to dismantle my car, I just get bored doing it by myself. When I had my BMW and had my group of BMW buddies, we would spend half a day together going through our cars checking everything by the check sheet so that tedious work because a little more...entertaining.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone can take it apart, but can you put it back together? :rolleyes:

Again, I'M JUST KIDDING!!! :D
I can put it back together...I might miss a few screws but isn't that the British way? "All pieces falling off this car are of the finest British Engineering."
Also, if you have fewer screws and the car is still driveable, wouldn't that be the Lotus way of "Performance through light weight?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts