The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m looking for a pair of Tecnocraft T3 seats with the 3 piece black padding installed. These are designed for the Elige as direct bolt in. Once I find a pair I’ll be selling my OEM black seats from my 05 Elise.
Anyone have a pair they want to sell (Or trade)?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I’m looking for a pair of Tecnocraft T3 seats with the 3 piece black padding installed. These are designed for the Elige as direct bolt in. Once I find a pair I’ll be selling my OEM black seats from my 05 Elise.
Anyone have a pair they want to sell (Or trade)?
They're local and cut me a deal on mine. I sat in one and put them in the back of my C6, which had a nice "trunk". They are a direct bolt in. If you'd like I can see if they'll offer you a discounted price.

San

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks San, would be glad to have you negotiate on my behalf. Ready to order.

·
7,598 Posts
Thanks San, would be glad to have you negotiate on my behalf. Ready to order.
No answer. I'll email them later after I review the price I got previously, as I'm still at work. I doubt I'll hear anything until next week.

San

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got my pair of Technocraft seats, although without the padding. Anyone have these seats Upholstered? Would appreciate any photos or suggestions.

·
7,598 Posts
I finally got my pair of Technocraft seats, although without the padding. Anyone have these seats Upholstered? Would appreciate any photos or suggestions.
I have only the headrest padding.

San

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had T3 seats with padding in my last Exige S. Was wondering if anyone had an upholsterer create padding on these seats that is different from what Technocraft used to provide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts