The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Saw one too

Hi Steve,
I saw a blue one 2 weeks ago at the NORA AutoX event in Eastlake. Had Ohio plates.

I actually liked the look better than I thought I would. Tail lights are pretty cool.

Hope you're well.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
475 Posts
This is great. Now Lotus owners are the ones gawking and taking cell phone pics of someone else's car. :shrug:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is great. Now Lotus owners are the ones gawking and taking cell phone pics of someone else's car. :shrug:
Not gawking, but it is interesting to see one in Ohio that is all. Considering I see more Lotus in one week at SoCal then I have in 5 years in Ohio. So seeing a Tesla here is pretty unique.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Steve,
I saw a blue one 2 weeks ago at the NORA AutoX event in Eastlake. Had Ohio plates.

I actually liked the look better than I thought I would. Tail lights are pretty cool.

Hope you're well.

Regards,
Wayne
Wayne, Good to know that you are still having fun with your Elise. We should get together sometime. I will drop you a PM.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Tesla is an exercise in building a zero-emissions vehicle that actually performs like a sports car.

Seeing the photos makes one wonder what parts are actually Lotus. Maybe mainly the chassis? It does have potential, though, like the MINI E, range is somewhat limited. Would be useful to commute 30 or so miles each way a day and then plug in overnight. I am not convinced that electric cars are the way to go yet, but they are kind of neat. Not ready to give up the manual transmission yet either.

still trying to see the point of this car...

·
Registered
46 Posts
that is an unusual siting in OH, I wonder how or from whom they got it..... Maybe Chicago???? I still get excited to see an Elise, unless it's my own or at Ascot. Even my own, I really should get it out of storage soon. Let me know if any of you guys come to Pgh. The last "Pittsburgh Meet-up" only had 2 cars there and both of us were recent used purchasers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts