The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! I'm in South Beach for a few days and have seen so many rare cars but this one takes the cake. It was a greenish Tesla coming out of a parking garage on 7th street. AMAZING!!!

I've also seen:
Testarossa
Phantoms
a bunch of Maserati's
f430
lambo's
GTR!!!
etc.

South Beach is amazing!

·
Registered
294 Posts
haha living in Boca Raton a day doesnt go by without seeing at least a dozen $200 - $300k + cars a day if not more

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I thought Teslas were only being sold in California to people who lived there and they weren't doing any out of state sales?

Must have been shipped, it would take a month to drive one here, having to stop and recharge every couple hundred miles.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I thought Teslas were only being sold in California to people who lived there and they weren't doing any out of state sales?

Must have been shipped, it would take a month to drive one here, having to stop and recharge every couple hundred miles.
They are being sold and delivered across the US (even Hawaii), and in Europe starting this Spring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.