The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove the demo at Criswell today and I am glad that I waited for this car. I drove the car on the freeway and backroads. Here are my impressions.

1) the seats are comfortable. I am 5'11" and I fit into the seat. I was able to heal and toe the pedals

2) the stock suspension is good.

3) the fit and finish is good

4) the exhaust sound is very nice.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
WOW... MOFW!!! (Man Of Few Words!) :p

Glad you liked your test drive. Please elaborate! :)

Bob

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drove the car for about 40 minutes on freeway and winding back roads. I did about 80 mph on freeway. The best way through traffic is to be in front of it. The mirrors provide good visibility ( easy to use and see on right and left). The car is very quick and very easy to break the speed limit. I had the top off and the wind noise was fine as in not overpowering. It was easy to have a conversation. The two lane side road and good S curves. I found it easy to heal and toe and apex the turns. (Experienced Porsche 911 and BMW M3 driver and track events). I thought that the gear spacing was good. I found good power in second and third gears. I did go through a local speed trap and the police just wanted to look at the car. The demo had the touring package. I found the car seats as comfortable as the BMW sport seat or an after market recaro. I was very pleased with the car. The demo test drive was important for me as I drove the Euro version. The US version is a much better car. Did I expand enough?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts