The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be at the BRG West Coast Lotus Meet next week with my Elise. Come stop by and say hi and if you are interested, schedule a time to test our our Elise. It has many of the new products that you have to experience to believe. The shifter improvements will be clear after the first drive. The sound of the sonicFURY is something you have to hear! The truly new item is our front and rear swaybars which allow us to run much softer springs than we normally run - still heavier than stock but we have gone much softer to get the compliance we want on rough roads.

Contact me directly to schedule a time to test out these enhancements! (951)551-0900 or email me direct.

I hope to see many of you out there as Golden Gate Club puts on a great event and this promises to be an excellent time!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Amazing how this is going on yet I have not heard anything from the Southern NV Lotus Club. I won't be able to make it out but it does sound like a fun time. Awfully nice of you to offer out your car for test drives! Hope you have a great turn out Shinoo!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.... Awfully nice of you to offer out your car for test drives! Hope you have a great turn out Shinoo!
Scott, sorry you can't make it. This event has not been 'local' in some time. It's gonna be great! :up::up::up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts