The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm quite surprised that this hasn't been expanded upon, unless I was just oblivious, but who has been able to arrange a test drive? Granted, it is 2 weeks away from the initial delivery (could turn out to be two months or two years, I know), but which dealers are scheduling these for you?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
There have been and will continue to be, very few test drives of the Federal Elise until the demos arrive, after which virtually everyone that wants one will be able to arrange it. Those who have driven it have done so through personal connections, job related work (tester, magazine writer, website owner), perhaps or business related travel. Otherwise, most test drives have come through dealers with Euro Elises which come and go. Those are easy enough to arrange. I would guess that the majority of Americans who have driven an Elise, have driven one through this last mean. If these opportunities do not exist for you, waiting for a demo to arrive at your dealer is your best bet.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've driven the Euro car and the Fed. show car already. My dealer emailed me a few days ago and told me the demo would be here around the 15th or so for drives, Dimmitt in Florida.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Where did you get to drive the Fed show car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts