The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you are somewhat near Chino (91710), my Rotora rep said that they're interested in making a rear big brake kit upgrade to go along with their front setup. The test-fitter will get a heavily reduced price on either or both kits in return for his/her time.

Please message me if you might be interested.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Free??? Aww come on man...have a heart! You'll definitely get it for significantly less than retail!

I told them that there would be more demand for a front kit that fits with the stock wheels. Hopefully they'll do a 315mm kit and slightly smaller calipers to accomodate those who want to keep their stock wheels. (Which s probably the overwhelming majority around here).

Even still, it would be nice to have a rear kit to go along with either front upgrade.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
If any of you are somewhat near Chino (91710), my Rotora rep said that they're interested in making a rear big brake kit upgrade to go along with their front setup. The test-fitter will get a heavily reduced price on either or both kits in return for his/her time.

Please message me if you might be interested.
You should let them use your Lotus. :shrug: I am sure you will find someone either way. Best of luck.

Neil

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should let them use your Lotus. :shrug: I am sure you will find someone either way. Best of luck.

Neil
Lol...my rear end and back wouldn't like the drive from NY to Cali. I would be more than willing if I lived on the West Coast...

I know you've got to know someone in the area, Neil!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts