The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to attend this years 'All British Car Days' in Round Rock Sept 29-30 ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
WhiplashTX, there is actually a decent group of lotustalk folks attending this year and some very cool lotus related side events too. Definitely put it on your calendar for next year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mickster, I know there are some Aston Martin folks coming down from the dallas area but there are a handful of us attending from San Antonio and Austin. Last year we had about 10 lotus total with some beautiful older Esprits in the mix.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mickster, I know there are some Aston Martin folks coming down from the dallas area but there are a handful of us attending from San Antonio and Austin. Last year we had about 10 lotus total with some beautiful older Esprits in the mix.
That's good to know several fellow owners will be there. I plan on coming down in the Exige. I was at the show a few years ago in my Delorean and had a good time. Good turnout of some fine cars.

From sitting up here in DFW, it seems like there are more Lotus owners in the 'Hill Country'? Obviously a better place to drive! :nanner:

·
Registered
50 Posts
My girlfriend and I are both planning on attending (her with her Clubman and me with the SC). I think we'll be doing the rally on saturday with one of the cars and the dinner afterwards also.

:clap:

:ST:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts