The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning to come down to Goliad end of March for the Texas Mile?

The Texas Mile

I'll be there in the Rs6.... supposed to be some really interesting cars ( again )

Steve

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Um Wow. Just Wow.

Carl Francis-PSBG-1000cc 2001 SuzukiGSXR

230.375 MPH, Acheived October 28.29, 2006

·
Registered
309 Posts
I drove there in 2002 and 2003 - set the top time for 4-dr sedan... ;)

I went in 2004 - and the competition certainly started to climb... the cars, the bikes - unbelievable how many folks broke 200, 210, 220....

The Ford GT club national meet is in Austin this year, and they are running doing there as well. My tuner owns a Ford GT with twin-turbos (1200hp) ... should be quite a show with a bunch of them going...

Registration - Ford GT National Rally IV - The Ford GT Forum

·
hate speed limits
714 Posts
Old post, but I'll jump...

Holy crap! Someone who knows about Goliad? How about Weesatche? I'll be driving to Weesatche in 2 weeks to visit my grandmother. Long drive, coming from South Dakota...should pass through G Town :eek: I've gotta store my baby in Texas so she doesn't freeze to death in the SD winter.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Old post, but I'll jump...

Holy crap! Someone who knows about Goliad? How about Weesatche? I'll be driving to Weesatche in 2 weeks to visit my grandmother. Long drive, coming from South Dakota...should pass through G Town :eek: I've gotta store my baby in Texas so she doesn't freeze to death in the SD winter.
What was the question again? LoL

Yes, stop by, but the air strip is off the beaten path, not really Goliad town, but between Goliad and Beeville...
EVERYONE in town knows about the event, so ask someone how to get there!

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts