I went down to the garage to take some pics of my wheels and got a big shock. At first I thought someone got into the garage and took the cover off because it was kind of dirty, but upon further inspection i figured it was some kind of rodent that unsuccessfully tried to eat through the cover. I am happy I didnt take the cheap route on the car cover. I also have about 4 dryer sheets on top of the car which appeared to help. Whatever it was it took a shot a two of the sheets (pictures below)... I removed the cover and spent about 15 minutes looking for any type of mark. Lucky for me I didnt find any. I literally had about 10 dryer sheets under the car but I still started it to make sure it was good. Now im going to reinforce with double the dryer sheets since those have been in use for about 2 months which is too long probably... and i have a couple inside as well.