The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank God for allowing Lotus to import my Elise SC, and for allowing me to stumble upon it last year, and make it mine. I can't ever remembering driving a car as fun as this one. It literally has me driving the LONG WAY HOME every time-not the short way. It's just plain fun to drive. I recently booked 30 mpg on one tank. I'll have to just live with the good gas mileage....:clap:
Ain't God good?!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All good things come from God, Yahweh, in my belief. Sorry if you don't believe. We won't settle that here, however. I am still thanking my God. You can thank whoever you want.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was just trying to delude a touchy conversation. Things my parents tought me not to talk about, religion and politics.......sooooo "Car Gods"

·
Registered
358 Posts
See. Lotus ownership really is a Religious Experience for some.

I pray next he'll meet the Track God. He's my favorite.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about this: We are all fortunate to have discovered the Lotus' in our lives. Can we all agree on this????? :)

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
We need to merge this thread with the Trayvon thread for maximum potential energy. Anyone?
When I saw the Trayvon Martin thread on a CAR forum, I thought - I like those cars. The new DB9s are great. The limited edition OneSevenSeven is awesome, but I much prefer the older Db4/Db5 Connery-era James Bond cars.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
When I saw the Trayvon Martin thread on a CAR forum, I thought - I like those cars. The new DB9s are great. The limited edition OneSevenSeven is awesome, but I much prefer the older Db4/Db5 Connery-era James Bond cars.
;)

Except "trayvon" has inner city ring to it. I.e. people named Mercedes and Lexus or shamiqua or the recent ones I see at the hospital nevaeh....heaven spelled backwards.

Whereas Aston has an aristocratic upper class ring to it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts