The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although, not a Lotus dealer, one of the cars they specialize in body repairs and service is Lotus.

I just picked up my car and all is great.:D

A few months ago I bought a hard top from a fellow LotusTalk member, Gideon. Somehow during shipping/delivery one of the corners cracked. I imagine a drop. I did not have a chance to inspect it until much later. I didn't think the damage would be salvageable, but Walter Dwaydiak made it better than new.

I also dropped off a pair of chin guards for paint and installation. The previous ones had been damaged during one of my visits to a local dealership for service. The shop replaced them perfectly as well.

Something I learned the hard way though, always have the advisor or manager where you drop your car off for service walk around the car with you when you drop it off to note any damage. That way when you pick it up, you can prove that it wasn't there before if there is damage. I've had a few incidents at a factory dealer, so even the pros can make mistakes.

Anyway, now I have a spare black hard top. Please email me at sorinne @ yahoo.com if interested. I do not need two.

Again, thank you Cars Dawydiak for taking excellent care of all my cars for the past 7 years!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Jah, Walter is prolly THE most professional person I've met in the bay area. Hands down.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Walter is the man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts