The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently placed an order for a couple of small parts through Gator’s new parts site, linked below. The parts had to be located at a warehouse, but Dino provided communication throughout on the order status, which was appreciated. Pricing was very competitive as well and parts arrived safe and sound. Thank you!

http://www.lotusparts.com/

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review!

LotusParts.com is running a SPRING SALE for members of LotusTalk! Enter LT5 at checkout! Now through June 21!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dino at gator motorsports offers amazing customer service. I tried to order a replacement instrument cluster for my 2005 Elise ... Dino was out of stock but attempted to source this via his contacts in the UK ... before calling me to discuss the exact problem I was having .. and why i was purchasing a replacement cluster. Upon hearing the problem and where I was located, he immediately recommended Atlanta Speddometers .. who promptly fix thi issue... one that I had been having for 3+ yrs and had been through dealer after dealer to ’fix’ it.
i meant to call back Dino and thank him ... but ended up going overseas and I am just getting back. Hopefully the shout out on this forum will make up for my impolite response to Dino’s great service. Thanks Dino ... you are definitely the top of my list of lotus parts favorites.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts