The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show off the New Chin spoiler I got from Prototype Composites. Nothing custom just there off the shelf lip they offer, at a amazing price!

Also I have the RLS (made by prototype composites) rear spoiler wing plates a very nice combo IMO

Enjoy

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I'd like to get something exactly like that for my Elise. ( the splitter )

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Damn, they look great!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Very nice :up:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mike makes good stuff. I bought the same splitter for my black Exige. Now you have me rethinking the wing end plates. Hmmm me likey

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I agree, I've got the same chin spoiler, along with the carbon-kevlar under tray, and the RLS rear window delete. Great products.

JMS: did you opt for the under tray too?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, I've got the same chin spoiler, along with the carbon-kevlar under tray, and the RLS rear window delete. Great products.

JMS: did you opt for the under tray too?
No under tray here, at least yet. was thinking the side scoops were the next thing on order. Black and carbon fiber go so well together I just cant help myself.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks guys, seriously. These types of messages mean the World to us and make us appreciate what we do even more, if that's possible.

For what it's worth, dealing with Thomasio from the vendor side of the fence is just as pleasant as buying from him. He's good people for sure.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Thanks guys, seriously. These types of messages mean the World to us and make us appreciate what we do even more, if that's possible.

For what it's worth, dealing with Thomasio from the vendor side of the fence is just as pleasant as buying from him. He's good people for sure.
"... good people..." ?! I thought you were going to keep my multiple personalities a secret? :huh:

I'd like to say the same about Mike, but my mother always said that if I have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. ;)

j/k, Mike is passionate about cars... and has a great mind and a pair of really cool dogs. :up: Word is that he is a good driver too... I'd never let him touch my car, though. :no:

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Thank you to all of our great clients... you are the true reward of this business.

·
Registered
252 Posts
how is this front spoiler different than the ReVerie one? Since they cost the same, why would one go for the Prototype Composites one? :shrug:

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
how is this front spoiler different than the ReVerie one? Since they cost the same, why would one go for the Prototype Composites one? :shrug:
well IIRC the Reverie splitter is $200 more expensive. and each is shaped differently. The PC is most like stock except it removes the rectangle center piece. Reverie makes that rectangular piece a lot smaller and fills in the gap at the center. Also reverie sticks out more at the corners. It's more squared off than rounded. PC stuff is real nice.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Not only is the PC stuff cheaper, but it is made in Wisconsin while the Reverie stuff is made in the UK. Rather like to support the US economy when possible, even though it is a British car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
off subject JMS, i work near the Lawrence shopping center where you took the photos, i also live in the area and own a 07 exige s.. nice to see a nother exige in the area..:up:

·
Registered
252 Posts
well IIRC the Reverie splitter is $200 more expensive. and each is shaped differently. The PC is most like stock except it removes the rectangle center piece. Reverie makes that rectangular piece a lot smaller and fills in the gap at the center. Also reverie sticks out more at the corners. It's more squared off than rounded. PC stuff is real nice.

ReVerie Splitter

Same price. Does anyone have experience with both? I have heard good thing about PC, but have also read that ReVeries' quality is above PC :confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts