The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make a post about Greg at GRP and his exceptional service. I'm fairly new to the Lotus world and having been around the car industry it's not often that you get such great service... The fast quick response to calls and or emails, standing behind his word and product is something that you just don't see anymore and meeting Greg has proven to me that such values although rare are still around.. Thank you Greg for being such a stand-up guy ....

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I concur about GRP having the best customer service. Its nice to be able to speak to a real human being when you call about a product or service.

·
Registered
67 Posts
+1 to all the above comments.

Greg has been very quick to reply to my inquiries, and seems to always have the time for each individual customer. Communication is one of my more important metrics for a vendor, and Greg has it in spades.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Another +1 from me. I've ordered a lot of parts from Greg and he's been amazing to work with, I especially appreciate the communication. Really a stand-up individual, which seems to be a rarity these days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts