The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to publicly thank Lotus of Greenwich and in particular Robert (wallabyguy) for everything they've done for us! We can't imagine a nicer person than Robert to deal with and doubt that anyone else would of took the amount of time he did to help us with our order. Robert answered all of our email and phone call questions, order changes, and even returning calls to us on his own personal time.

Robert and Lotus of Greenwich really bent over backwards to make sure that we are getting the Lotus of our dreams! We're looking forward to taking delivery of our new Isotope Green 2008 Exige S 240 this spring.

Thanks again Robert and Lotus of Greenwich!

Jeff and Pamela

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'd be VERY nice to you if you ordered an Exige from me :D Congratulation on your purchase and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Robert is legend -even here on the west coast.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
We would like to publicly thank Lotus of Greenwich and in particular Robert (wallabyguy) for everything they've done for us! We can't imagine a nicer person than Robert to deal with and doubt that anyone else would of took the amount of time he did to help us with our order. Robert answered all of our email and phone call questions, order changes, and even returning calls to us on his own personal time.

Robert and Lotus of Greenwich really bent over backwards to make sure that we are getting the Lotus of our dreams! We're looking forward to taking delivery of our new Isotope Green 2008 Exige S 240 this spring.

Thanks again Robert and Lotus of Greenwich!

Jeff and Pamela
outstanding. make sure to get some more pictures of the IG color on here when you get it! I'll give you a pass for getting as close as you could to KG for the 08 MY LOL

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
outstanding. make sure to get some more pictures of the IG color on here when you get it! I'll give you a pass for getting as close as you could to KG for the 08 MY LOL
We'll probably post so many pictures everyone will be asking us to stop :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Robert has been a saving grace to me (and many others I'm sure).
You couldn't have bought a car from a nicer or more knowledgeable Lotus salesperson.
Welcome to the club!!!!

I'm one of those others. My car came with only one key and fob (bought used from HRM). No biggie, I'm the only driver for the Elise. Then one day a pair of matching keys and fobs shows up. Sweet! No more worries about getting locked out if a fob goes dead! All that on top of a minimal hassle purchase. HRM is easy to work with (Ohio DMV certainly is not).

Buying the Elise was the best car-buying experience I've ever had, even remote from Ohio.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts