The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am new to the Lotus community. For those recalled reading one of the threads I posted about 2 weeks ago, I had an unpleasant purchase experience initially. Not only Sorinne resolved the disagreement and miscommunication I had with the management on a timely and professional manner, her after sales service was outstanding!! Sorinne has been very patient and thorough for all my questions as a new Exige owner. Thank you, Sorinne! I would highly recommend anyone in the Bay Area in California gives Sorinne a call if he/she is in the market for a high-end performance vehicle. Check out her company's website at www.bmcd.com to see some of the latest exotic cars available. Thank you again Sorinne. You are the best!! :)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I haven't even purchased a vehicle from her and her service has been outstanding. :)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I remember the gist of the thread. My question was more about why it has been deleted.
The original poster asked that it be removed. Sometimes people post a bit over the top...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
randy, i respect your authority on the matter, but i disagree with this (now) lopsided presentation of the situation.

there was an airing of an issue with this dealer by the OP. he presented his side, they presented theirs and some things were said that shed light on business practices.

a new person stepping up to the plate to buy a car from this dealer would be well-served by knowing about their particular deal-approval process, their views on verbal versus written commitments and what they expect from their prospecive buyers.

the downside is that there was a lot of commentary by the peanut gallery.

now there has been a mending of fences. great. but the community deserves to hear the entire story. not just the hugs 'n kisses version.

$0.02

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
It was his thread, he wanted to remove his post. That is all.

FWIW, he *maybe* also may have concluded that he overstated some things. So which version is correct? Just saying...

If he asks me to delete this thread, I would also delete/archive it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hello all, I am new to the Lotus community. For those recalled reading one of the threads I posted about 2 weeks ago, I had an unpleasant purchase experience initially. Not only Sorinne resolved the disagreement and miscommunication I had with the management on a timely and professional manner, her after sales service was outstanding!! Sorinne has been very patient and thorough for all my questions as a new Exige owner. Thank you, Sorinne! I would highly recommend anyone in the Bay Area in California gives Sorinne a call if he/she is in the market for a high-end performance vehicle. Check out her company's website at www.bmcd.com to see some of the latest exotic cars available. Thank you again Sorinne. You are the best!! :)
Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words and business. I'm glad that we were able to come to an amicable conclusion. I look forward to maintaining the wonderful relationship we have started. BMCD is happy to take care of you in sales and after sales. Enjoy your fabulous new car in good health.

Best,
Sorinne

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Glad it resulted in a win-win situation. Those are always the best. :)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words and business. I'm glad that we were able to come to an amicable conclusion. I look forward to maintaining the wonderful relationship we have started. BMCD is happy to take care of you in sales and after sales. Enjoy your fabulous new car in good health.

Best,
Sorinne
[Internal monolog on]"Must resist low hanging fruit even if the comedy value is high:)"
:shift:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts