The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove an Exige today and it was awesome. I am planning to purchase one next April and I finally decided to do the test drive. Now I want it even more. I even think I saw Chicago Mike today on I355 today.

The car drove much smoother than I expected and I thought it would be louder inside. It reminds me of the racing kart I had 15 years ago only much more powerful.

Dave

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
I'm sorry that you're waiting until next April :(. Glad you had a nice test drive. I haven't dealt with Rick personally, but everyone else that I have dealt with at FVMC has gone above and beyond. -- except when I tried to get a free supercharger out of T.J. -poke-. He stayed very professional and friendly though :D.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Road Dad. I am sorry I have to wait also but I just hired an employee and there goes the money for my car. I have planned for it in April and I will just have to wait.

Dave

·
Registered
225 Posts
I test drove an Exige today and it was awesome. I am planning to purchase one next April and I finally decided to do the test drive. Now I want it even more. I even think I saw Chicago Mike today on I355 today.

The car drove much smoother than I expected and I thought it would be louder inside. It reminds me of the racing kart I had 15 years ago only much more powerful.

Dave
Glad you enjoyed it................your hooked now!:shift:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Rick,

Oh I'm hooked. That's all I talked about to my wife today. It will be hard to wait. This will help me focus on my marketing. Now that I really know what I want.

Dave

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I'm sorry that you're waiting until next April :(. Glad you had a nice test drive. I haven't dealt with Rick personally, but everyone else that I have dealt with at FVMC has gone above and beyond. -- except when I tried to get a free supercharger out of T.J. -poke-. He stayed very professional and friendly though :D.
someone holds a grudge-poke-....lol
j/k, thanks for the kind words.

welcome to the board Dave, and welcome to your new addiction.....it is better than any drug out there!!!!:evil::D:evil::D

hope to see you if you come by again, oh by the way i am the Lotus tech at FVMC.

T.J.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi TJ,

Thanks for welcoming me here. I will stop in and say hi after you move. I live much closer to the Westmont location. I will be popping in periodically to remind myself what I am working for.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts