The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to all that made it out to our Tech Day at FVMC. Great cars, great company, and good Lotus stories. :clap:

I love thes events, it gives me a chance to see and play with the cool old Lotus' I dont usually see, and learn about them from the people that own and love them....thanks for the free education Chicago Lotus Corps, you guys are great!!:bow:

Here is a link to some wonderful pics taken by the one and only RacyTracy. :up:
Lotus Corps Tech Day 5-3-09 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

thanks everyone, I look forward to the track day on the 18th!!:shift:
T.J.

·
Registered
451 Posts
wow, how'd I miss this? I was even out in the burbs killing time yesterday. oh well, I'll make it next time...

and the porsche (tracy's?) looks so lonely by the dumpster.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to all that made it out to our Tech Day at FVMC. Great cars, great company, and good Lotus stories. :clap:

I love thes events, it gives me a chance to see and play with the cool old Lotus' I dont usually see, and learn about them from the people that own and love them....thanks for the free education Chicago Lotus Corps, you guys are great!!:bow:

Here is a link to some wonderful pics taken by the one and only RacyTracy. :up: Lotus Corps Tech Day 5-3-09 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

thanks everyone, I look forward to the track day on the 18th!!:shift:
T.J.
wow, 140 pics....
ill let you borrow my video cam if ya like...:)

nice pics

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wish I knew this was going on at FVMC, as I went to the "Euro Sunday" event that happen at Plainfield and Route 83 that morning. It was pretty lame, only about 30 cars and I was the only Lotus ( now I know why ).

Is there a email list I can subscribe to so I dont miss any of these future events at FVMC.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Thanks TJ for everything. Nice people, nice cars. They grilled burgers and hot dogs....for the record, I didn't eat any.

Yeah, I put my car by the dumpster....I thought the Lotus owners might find it amusing....I did. Next year I think I'll work my days off differently so I can make it to the track day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts