The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Chicago last week on vacation and took the opportunity to stop by FVMC with my son to check the place out.

I found TJ outside and introduced myself. He couldn't have been nicer! :up:

He invited us in for a personal tour of the service area. Lotus on one side and Lambo on the other. Nice shop, not too big (4 lifts), and a detailing/wash area. There was a gorgeous silver Diablo in the service area.

We toured the showroom, 2 floors, and saw some amazing cars. A little of everything, Ferrari, Lambo, Lotus, etc. with new and older models. A lot of eye candy!! :nanner:

Before we left, TJ had a Lambo fired up for my son to hear. Great exhaust sound! :shift: He and my son also spent some time discussing the pros and cons of a whole bunch of cars, which thrilled my son.

TJ, thanks again. It was a pleasure to meet you and I appreciate your hospitality. Sorry I missed Moto44.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thanks Wayne. it was a pleasure to meet you and your son as well, i am sorry i didnt have more time to give you a personal guided tour of the showroom. I am glad you were able to stop by though. I am also glad you got to see one of the wonderful plaques you made me put to good use. I really enjoyed talking to you guys. You and everyone else in the community, are always welcome to stop in, say hi, and drool over the inventory. Who knows maybe even drive off in something new :D

thanks!!

T.J.
FVMC

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Hey Wayne,

I was very disappointed to hear that I missed you. Glad to hear you and your son enjoyed your visit. And it's nice you were able to make it an educational and cultural experience for your son at the Fox Valley Museum of Sculptural Art. :D

Are you gonna attend LOG this year, by any chance?

Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts