·
Registered
1,679 Posts
How much did it cost?

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Wow.

I was a bit freaked out with the spraying of the engine compartment, but the work on the paint was amazing.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
It'd be a shame if it rained on the drive home! :D

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
:crazyeyes Wow. Pretty unreal...amazing job.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Wow, but really, wow.

Alot of trouble for a clean car, no? I've always wondered how long these type of detail jobs would last once the car is used.

BTW, E-gear FTL. :p

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
The car only had 400 miles on it.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Alot of trouble for a clean car, no? I've always wondered how long these type of detail jobs would last once the car is used.
No need to worry about that. It's a Lambo. Does anyone ever drive them? The next time he drives it, it will be due for a clutch, after that it will be time to sell it- getting too many miles and it will have the fresh clutch that seems to be in every for sale listing. rotfl

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
55 hours to clean the car. Takes about 4 hours to dirty it again. Does this make sense to anyone???

·
Banned
7,592 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
SDD just wants to put stickers on that Lambo !!! rotfl-poke-

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
No need to worry about that. It's a Lambo. Does anyone ever drive them? The next time he drives it, it will be due for a clutch, after that it will be time to sell it- getting too many miles and it will have the fresh clutch that seems to be in every for sale listing. rotfl
^^^^ LOL!!!

Sadly I'm betting this pattern is true (well at least it seems to be here in the US that's for sure)! muhahahahah

·
Registered
817 Posts
WOW! I thought I was being meticulous!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thanks for sharing this link - really good viewing. The attention to detail is unbelievable!

I can’t imagine that after “correcting” the paint that it would have to be done again to that extent, maybe just a touch up – for what, $1,500!!! Bet that cost $3,000 - $4,000.

Holy Gallar-dough!!!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Wow, and this is in Scotland, not a place known for dry weather.

That being said, the benefits of a super-detail like this extend beyond the next downpour. The car will stay cleaner, longer, because a dirty car get dirtier, faster - at least in my experience. In other words, because the surfaces are so slick and smooth, it will be easier to keep the car in great to good condition, between major cleanings.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts