The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the The All British Field Meet this weekeng (July 22-23-24, 2005). It's at Bellevue (suburb of Seattle) Comunity College. I live literally right around the block, so I'm going to atleast visit. Anyone been to one of these. If you just want to park your lotus with the rest of the Loti, do you need to pay? i don't want to enter any competions or stay for a whole day, but while I'm there, I'd like to park with the Loti. Also, do people tend to come for only one day? Which Day?

More info. http://www.abfm.com/abfm.htm

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
There's only one day of actual car show, Saturday. There are events for the entrants on Friday and Sunday, but no displays or anything.

And yes, to park with the show cars, you have to pay the entry fee and commit to leaving the car for the duration of the show. You should really enter. Normally I wouldn't bother to show a brand new car in a show aimed at restored classics, but Lotus is the featured marque, so we need all the help we can get. I'm really hoping for a strong ELCC turnout, but there's just so few of us compared to some of the other marques.

·
Registered
651 Posts
andykeck said:
And yes, to park with the show cars, you have to pay the entry fee and commit to leaving the car for the duration of the show.
I never really got any documentation tellling me when to show up and when the car could leave. Do you have a link to that?
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
July 22, 2005
7:00pm - 8:30 pm Cocktail party for Entrants, Park Place Ltd.

July 23, 2005 Car Show
8:00am - 11:00am Set-up and Registration, Bellevue Community College
11:00am - 4:00pm British Vehicle Display
2:00pm Balloting Deadline J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts