1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The All British Field Meet - July 26th, Bellevuecc - ** Now with Pictures **

link here: Western Washington All British Field Meet

About the All British Field Meet
The 20th Annual All British Field Meet is Western Washington's largest British car show and swap meet. Held on the scenic grounds of Bellevue Community College. In addition to our display of cars by Marque There will be a special salute to Jaguar Cars.
The show offers something for everyone, with over 600 entrants, from daily drivers to complete restorations. There are trophies given in 60 classes, plus Best of Show Award. There is a very large Swap Meet and Car for Sale area.

Tentative Event Schedule
July 25, 2008
7:00pm - 8:30 pm Cocktail party for Entrants, Park Place Ltd.

July 26, 2008 Car Show
8:00am - 11:00am Set-up and Registration, Bellevue Community College
11:00am - 4:00pm British Vehicle Display
2:00pm Balloting Deadline
July 26, 2008 Swap Meet and Cars for Sale
8:00am - 9:30am Set-up
9:30am - 3:00pm Open for Business
July 27, 2008 Breakfast and Drive

Where is the Field Meet?
Bellevue Community College is located just South of 148th Ave. SE at Landerholm Circle in Bellevue, WA. From the South take I-405 to I-90 East exit at 11A.Follow signs for BCC to the second exit 156th Ave SE Go north follow signs for BCC stay left then turn left at S.E, 28th into College
From the North take I-5 or I-405 to State Route 520 East exit at 148th Ave. NE going South. Take 148th South to Landerholm Circle, Turn Right into the College.
From the East take I-90 west to exit 11 after exiting stay left follow signs onto 156th Ave S.E.At stop light turn left onto Eastgte way move into right land and turn right at next signal. move into left lane follow signs for BCC. Turn lrft at S.E. 28th into College

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
This one snuck up on me this year. I'll be there, but my car will be presented in daily driver style (i.e. filthy).

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll probably swing by after "exotics on main" in Bellevue. Not sure how long I'll stay, depends on parking and cost.

Be nice to see some other Lotus owners though!

·
Registered
186 Posts
i'll try to be there with my ugly beat up ride....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts