The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Elise Driver
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn’t Gator Motorsports, it was a new Lotus dealership in Chicago called “Lotus Glenview”
I got their contact information: 301 Waukegan Road, Glenview IL 60025

Lake Forest Sportscars sold them the Lotus and Austin Martin franchise so they could concentrate only on Ferrari...

·
Happy To Be Here
819 Posts
It wasn’t Gator Motorsports, it was a new Lotus dealership in Chicago called “Lotus Glenview”
I got their contact information: 301 Waukegan Road, Glenview IL 60025

Lake Forest Sportscars sold them the Lotus and Austin Martin franchise so they could concentrate only on Ferrari...
Ah, I’m hoping that dealership turns out to be a positive change for the Chicago crowd, something local and high quality. They must be borrowing the 311 from Gator for the show, because even Gator advertises it as the “Last In America!” on their cars for sale page. Plus, it’s the same colors and has the optional roll cage.

Still, awesome car and I love to stare at it when getting work done on my car.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Was able to do a tiny photoshoot with the car and thought I'd post these. Lighting was pretty bad so color rendition isn't what I'd like it to be.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Was able to do a tiny photoshoot with the car and thought I'd post these. Lighting was pretty bad so color rendition isn't what I'd like it to be.
Excellent shots. That car is serious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts