The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and girls, you are in for a treat! Watch the video and get in line. You are not going to believe what a truly fine quality microfiber towel cost! Order them while the getting is good! :partyon:

The Junkman :cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never left, just taking a break. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
how's their stuff compared to the yellow microfiber towels at costco for ~50 cents a piece (i think it's $15 or so for a 30-pack)? ...granted costco's aren't amazing. i'm been using adam's towels when it counts.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how's their stuff compared to the yellow microfiber towels at costco for ~50 cents a piece (i think it's $15 or so for a 30-pack)? ...granted costco's aren't amazing. i'm been using adam's towels when it counts.
My friend, comparing the Rag Company's towels to Costco towels is like putting a fart can exhaust on a Honda and calling it a Elise. You know what I mean? :crazyeyes

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Thanks Junkman!

BTW, I am a Junkman disciple. Last spring I went online to learn how to properly care for my car's finish and how to use my new P.C. R.O. polisher. Changed my world! This is the kind of education people pay good money to receive - free on YouTube!

Time to order towels...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the free just keeps on coming. Thanks for watching. :)

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
I'll order a few here soon. They are pretty cheap.

Do you ever put 'em in the washer if they get dirty?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Actually, when I ordered yesterday (Tuesday) I wasn't charged for shipping.

As for washing these things I can't speak for the Junkman, but I am careful to use nothing with fabric softener added and I don't use dryer sheets.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I put an order in yesterday for several of the Eagle Blue edgeless microfiber towels. If the quality is comparable to the Zaino towels (that are hard to get and expensive for shipping), I'll be happy. I went out to the garage and evaluated my old "made in China" microfiber towels and they are getting pretty rough on the finish!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
... Do you ever put 'em in the washer if they get dirty?
Aha! You didn't pay attention during the video!

Actually, when I ordered yesterday (Tuesday) I wasn't charged for shipping.
Orders over $50 get free shipping too. You must be a baller. ;)

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
haha "Not the price, the towel." I instantly thought of Iverson. Funny you mentioned it afterwards.

I've been using those sh*t towels for 7 years without knowing. When you said "grabbing," I knew right away.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha "Not the price, the towel." I instantly thought of Iverson. Funny you mentioned it afterwards.

I've been using those sh*t towels for 7 years without knowing. When you said "grabbing," I knew right away.
I'm surprised that your paint hasn't had a mutiny by now! Get you some real towels and quit abusing your paint!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now for some new news. The Rag Company has implemented a new shipping policy. Until further notice, everyday is "PIMPIN" FREE FRIDAY!" That's right folks, every minimum order of $30 ships for FREE every day of the week! Add to that, most orders ship priority so you get your towels super fast. Just to give you an idea as to how fast (for those of you who don't already know), here's one of my orders that traveled 1,885 miles and made it to my front door in less than 48 hours!!!

As if that ain't good enough news, they have also implemented a discount for all military, fire/rescue and police members! The details are posted on their Facebook page. Enter your respective code and receive a 5% discount on top of their already shockingly low prices, It appears that The Rag Company is in a "sharing the luv" mood so get to gettin' while the gettin' is good!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Just watched the video and have to say two things:

1. I'm ordering a bunch of towels. What was the name of the site again? :)

2. Junkman just screams 'dude I wanna watch football and drink beers with'

I love the cut of your jib, Junkman!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts