The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Always FUN to be on track in the V6 Exige, especially so when you can turn a new personal best...... love this car.
馃榿

Car ran great notwithstanding the HOT ambient temps we experience @ Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch this time of year.....108*F days are quite typical.

https://youtu.be/8x7pSwOV5AY

Administrator
2010 Exige S260
Any mods on your V6 Exige? How much power are you putting down to the wheels?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Any mods on your V6 Exige? How much power are you putting down to the wheels?
Completely stock engine/trans--stock HP; otherwise, just a few mods :LOL: ---- AiM MXS data logging dash with numerous added sensors; cooling system upgrades (radiator/thermostat/water pump impeller); Bosch motorsport abs; BOE brake-cage (dual masters/bias bar); miscellaneous reductions of weight (carbon-fibre roof/carbon-fibre access panel/lithium-ion battery/burns muffler); some aero tweaks (barge boards/rear canards/modified diffuser); suspension mods to allow for increased camber (milled front uprights/modified rear eccentric camplate guides), Lotus motorsport adjustable sway bars front and rear; and a few more mods in the pipeline.....waiting on @eldonz, my chief engineer. ;)

Aren't you glad you asked. :rolleyes:

side2 copy-adjust.jpg

Administrator
2010 Exige S260
Jack I have to see your car in person one day, if you ever come to MMC, please let me know!

Registered
What a tastefully modded V6 Exige!

Have you driven the car with and without rear sway bars?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
@goelise -- No, the V6 Exiges come with front and rear sway bars stock. I just upgraded to some Lotus Motorsport adjustable versions.

Reactions: goelise

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Great Lap Jack .. smooth as ever .
Whats the the 2-11 lap time for this track ?
My best so far in the 2-11 for this track config is a 1:14.4.

I used to turn better lap times in the 2-11 on the West 1.5 until very recently -- finally getting the CupR dialed in. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts