The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, post a pic of your helmet with custom paint job, decals, designs, etc....

:D

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Man, I'd love to do this to my new helmet. So far, it's just custom black.:D

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I'm on the list for having a custom paint job done in June. I was going to have the green one done, but decided to go with the red one (both my design) when I decided to race the 944 instead of the Elise.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
My road race helmet is my avatar. The newer designs have gotten rid of the green, gone to red stripes with thicker chrome edging and more of a metalflake to the silver, plus a waving american flag after my name, which is also done in a more stylized font.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here is one I inherited from my Dad. He worked for the the CAT team and Bill Davis racing for about 8 years. He didn't sign up this year so I got a couple fire suits, a helmet and some other small stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Star of David? As if we couldn't tell by your last name... ;)
I had actually intended the mark of faith to be somewhat smaller, but it wasn't worth the effort of redoing the helmet. In open cockpit cars helmets tend to take a fair amount of abuse, so getting overly crazy (stop snickering!) didn't seem to make sense. :)

Steve

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Mine, Mag Blue car ;)

Regards,
Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
here's mine

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wow, that's nice M3M!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Like I mentioned, I was thinking about the whole Lotus theme but then thought about it: Any professional driver I see has a helmet scheme that is usually independent of a car marque. I think they are usually an expression of the driver's personality. I mean, what if you start driving a new car? Yeah, yeah -- get a new design. :p Seriously, though, that's why I'm going with the red and black theme. It's my favorite color combo.

btw: All the ones so far are extremely cool. Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got some simple decals on my helmet to kinda match my ride.... :coolnana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts