The Lotus Cars Community banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Anyone out there with dashed cover with leather and mixed with some cf? thinking of the right mixture of both. Looking for ideas. Don't want got all leather or certainly not all cf either. Any pics out there?

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,900 Posts
Anyone out there with dashed cover with leather and mixed with some cf? thinking of the right mixture of both. Looking for ideas. Don't want got all leather or certainly not all cf either. Any pics out there?
This winter when I pull mine I’m going to be doing a mix of matte carbon with some leather stitched edging. Have got the concept in my head, just gotta save my pennies as I want to do the AIM dash and want to get the shroud that comes with it done to match.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This winter when I pull mine I’m going to be doing a mix of matte carbon with some leather stitched edging. Have got the concept in my head, just gotta save my pennies as I want to do the AIM dash and want to get the shroud that comes with it done to match.
ha. Sounds like we have similar projects in mind. I too got AIM in mind. And wanted perhaps red stiching to match the rest of the interior but I don’t c how the stiching can be done. The dash is very very choppy - every little piece is separate. This is why I was hoping to see some pics lol. I took some pics of my boy’s 997.2 GT3 for instance to get ideas but...

Attachments

121 - 128 of 128 Posts