The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
in the nyc area, weve had some good luckwith random drives lately. though none to those kind of places...

i just figured we on the east coast simply have more class-poke-

though they have the LCS.... and better weather, and there day starts 3 hours after were up at at it!

i am a little :sad: i guess

·
Registered
223 Posts
We Could Always Go To Beemers in Stamford After Saturday's Dyno Day!

:cool:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Well since VA sucks regarding gentleman's clubs, we'd have to do a fun run to WV or DC. So we get to kill two birds with one stone! :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
If we did a East Coast nudy bar run, I'd probably leave the Lotus home & hire a Limo or something similar since consumption of adult beverages would certainly be involved.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
That's why you gotta be a nationwide Lotus playboy and have fun on this coast, then fly out to CA and have fun over there too. Been a month since I was out there, but I'm a plane leaving early tomorrow morn. :D:nanner:

I can't compete with PatrickO though, who is a worldwide Lotus hustler.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
If you've got the money and/or you're in the know, there are four fun centers in the U.S. - New York, Miami, L.A., and Las Vegas. Been there done that. I prefer to live fast on the track. :)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
someone please set this up....

you dudes are welcome at my place anytime, i'm usually scrounging for people to have some serious fun with.
Are there even any nudie bars in Allentown? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Well, never been to one in the US, but I can recommend some in Canada. After hearing about some in NJ, I think I'll stick with the ones up in Montreal. Anyone up for a road trip?

·
Banned
874 Posts
East coast is booooooooooooooooring compared to west coast. ESPECIALLY VA.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Well, some Lotus owners on the East Coast are allegedly doing something quite different with their time (from today's AJC):

Suspects in mail-order drug operation arrested

By DOUG NURSE
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 05/15/08

Police arrested a Roswell couple Wednesday afternoon following a search of their home the day before for evidence of a nationwide mail-order drug operation.

Christian Navoy, 36, and his wife Jennifer Navoy, 34, were arrested on federal warrants by Roswell police in a bank parking lot. It was unclear late Thursday what charges they faced and whether they still were being held.

Federal authorities believe the couple were selling steroids as well as drugs for erectile dysfunction without a permit from the Federal Drug Administration, said Roswell Police Lt. James McGee.

The Navoys appeared not to have regular jobs, and the drug operation netted them about $25,000 to $30,000 a day, McGee said.

Federal authorities seized the couple's cars – a Hummer, a Lotus and a Jeep — and were planning to seize their home, valued between $700,000 and $1 million, McGee said.

The operation was Internet-based, and orders were delivered through the U.S. mail, he said. The arrest was part of a three-month investigation by the Federal Drug Administration, the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office and Roswell police. The investigation is continuing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts