The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed that with every lotus event i attend, my collection of lotus pictures increases. in direct correlation, so do the images of owners caught in great positions or with some surprising accessories....rotfl though id start start a thread to keep track of it all.

so,

IMG_3986 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Wait, I have a good one of BM from today. As long as he doesn't object I'll post it tomorrow. BM I'm talking about after effects after sitting in your car.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wait, did anyone click on the link exaurkun posted. It's a pic of what looks like Midashands do the Irish jig holding a cone. LOL!

I think this is gonna become the thread of must embarrassing photos captured during lotus events.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wait, did anyone click on the link exaurkun posted. It's a pic of what looks like Midashands do the Irish jig holding a cone. LOL!

I think this is gonna become the thread of must embarrassing photos captured during lotus events.
rotfl-poke-

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

Oh, my-yes! This is a thread that definitely has potential!!!! :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Mike,

I need some pics of your car with the stripes and the numbers on!

Keith

·
Registered
992 Posts
this one makes me look grumpy i think... but here goes

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts