The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, I don't have a Limited Slip either. Would like to have the Euro gears also since I am supercharged.

And someday I would love to do a turbo

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,437 Posts
Ah, I don't have a Limited Slip either. Would like to have the Euro gears also since I am supercharged.

And someday I would love to do a turbo
^That's what I like to hear!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a straight turbo

Yes Pooter, where is my turbo manifold? Well I can wait until you are done with your Turbo'ed K-Swap

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,437 Posts
When my car is done, I'll replicate my manifold for you. I'm making a jig, so it won't take long to build another one.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Hey Darrin - I had to pick up my ramps at Pooters and while I was there, I saw your car in his garage. Was it supposed to have that huge key mark going down the one side?

:)

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,437 Posts
Hey Darrin - I had to pick up my ramps at Pooters and while I was there, I saw your car in his garage. Was it supposed to have that huge key mark going down the one side?

:)
rotfl

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Jeff, no worse than the fact that the splitter is the only thing holding the front clam together. One to many runs through corn fields. Beans farmers, plant beans!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got too much love invested in this one. Next stop is the junk yard for this baby if it leaves my ownership

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,437 Posts
By "junkyard", you really mean "Pooter's garage so he can build a dedicated track monster" right?

·
Registered
442 Posts
>>>just wipe away my blood stains and get to work

Don't be so fatal(istic) sounding. Wipe away blood stains? Nonsense.

Chris would use a power washer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts