·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... the testarossa gets no love :confused:

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
The point of this thread is, I believe, that more people were interested in the Lotus than the Ferrari.

But of course. :bow:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
On the other hand, two Elises at the 'local' impromptu weekly Sunday morning car show at which you might find anything from a mid 60's Ferrari to hot rods to restored WWII military vehicles.

The Elises were next to an immaculate Countach and a black Pantera. The Elises might as well have been invisible for all the attention the Lambo and Pantera got.

Guess it depends on the crowd.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think Ferrari made a few convertible TR's or maybe I am thinking of Shaq's customized car.
Ferrari didn't make them (I think they made 1, Only 1) - There were after market companies that made a few - Strahman being the most populer.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
you know, im sitting here thinking about this.. heres what i have come up with. other then the few hyper cars, enzo, f 40, f 50, fxx. ferrari line up, f 360, f 430, 599, what ever that 2+2 is called, is not cutting edge. i know beat me over my head.. but thats how i feel. lambos styling is on the edge, certainly lotus, saleen, bugatti, pagani, ccx, etc. so im not to surprised that the 348 is over looked.

mind you if i see one in passing, im looking at it. but it would not take me much to move on. thats all im saying

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Testa Rossa is legendary. 348? I'd love to have one (especially a spyder!), but not legendary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts