The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the time to make your Lotus Faster because it will run you 10% less to do it this Black Friday. However, this year, we'll extend the discount over the weekend!​

The code is FASTER LOTUS 2018

WWW.BOEFAB.COM

Min order is $500 for the discount. This is your time to get a deal. You probably rec'd an email, but if not here's the splash...

Happy Shopping!

Cheers,

Phil

It's big this year and WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS ALL WEEKEND!

10% off EVERYTHING on the site with a $500 order minimum!

ENTER THE "FASTER LOTUS 2018" CODE AT CHECK OUT FOR

10% OFF**

Read The Fine Print Below

**$500 order minimum
Orders MUST be placed during the sale period. No Exception. Sorry. It is what it is.

Don't Worry. If technology fails, we will apply the discount and credit you back when we process the order.

Due to the volume of sales, please be patient with us to process your order.

If the shipping doesn't look right, we'll fix it later without question! Orders must be placed during the sale period, so place the order. What we are not likely doing is watching email on Black Friday or over the weekend to answer your questions about shipping. We've got our own shopping to do during this time!

IMPORTANT: Short of workmanship errors or sending you the wrong product, all purchases are final with orders placed during this special sale. We love you, but with these discounts, once you buy it, you own it.​

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone getting their orders shipped yet from Black Friday? I got an email asking to give them the month of December to get through the orders -- just curious if that process has started yet.

·
Addict
1,326 Posts
Anyone getting their orders shipped yet from Black Friday? I got an email asking to give them the month of December to get through the orders -- just curious if that process has started yet.
I received what I ordered on Black Friday but guessing they were parts in stock and not tunes/custom type of things. An email I sent earlier this week about some parts not listed on the website has not been answered yet, guessing they are busy as usual.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have not gotten anything, the status of the order still says unfulfilled. I was sort of expecting this though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still waiting here, but that's ok because i finally ordered a REV300!!! Didn't want the car off the road over Xmas anyway. I have a feeling life will never be the same... :grin2:

Edit 12/01/19: It's on the way! BOE even proactively gave me a little additional sweetener for being patient! Impressed with these guys so far, how they've been in contact etc. Great Stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts