The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They appear to be in the "Heritage Edition" paint scheme (or so I was told.)

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Welly has Elise's available also. The box says "2002 Lotus Elise 111s" but the label on the base says "2003 Lotus Elise." The interior is not the Fed Elise's interior though.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
rtking said:
And Welly has Elise's available also. The box says "2002 Lotus Elise 111s" but the label on the base says "2003 Lotus Elise." The interior is not the Fed Elise's interior though.

Bob
My dealer had some. I THINK it was the Welly, cause I remember the box said "2001". Not sure if it also had the 2003 marking.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry... you can get the 1:18 scale. They don't have it up on the website becaues it just came in. Give their order desk a call and they'll have the stock number for the 1:18 model.

My Welly 1:18 scale model (in yellow) is going to be sacrificed soon. I'll be doing a full color change (as others on this forum have done) and it'll be Bordeaux Red Pearl with a biscuit interior when I'm done. Now if I can only figure out how to preserve the decals to reuse them...

Bob

·
Registered
542 Posts
decals reuse

rtking, on some diecasts, if you soak the body in warm water, the decals may come off. good luck!

·
Registered
687 Posts
BarryB said:
If they ever come out with a Fed elise, I'll get one.
I wouldn't worry about that. With the Fed Elise on at least 5 magazine covers already, I would guess at least one company has noticed and is already working on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts