The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded Saul William's latest album and it is insane. It was co-produced by Trent Reznor and if you are interested in Industrial beats the album is sick. Some of the best music I have heard in quite some time. I was blown away. You can download it for free, but you can also pay $5.00, which is very reasonable. Just thought I would share it with everyone here, since it is more of an underground release. Not trying to pimp out the album, but if you like industrial music with hip-hip (sort of slam poetry lyrics), then check it out.:coolnana:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
And I clicked on this thread thinking that I had to moderate another political/racial/religious thread.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Cool... thanks. Saul Williams is one of the greatest poets out there right now. He's definitely attracting more than the underground hip hop fans now. Can't wait to hear this...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't sure what to title the thread, I should have made that clear it is the title of the album. Check out the cover of U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday".

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
I wasn't sure what to title the thread, I should have made that clear it is the title of the album. Check out the cover of U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday".
Listening to that track now and...
:coolnana:

Thanks!
:up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts