The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Do you know this car? Or did you just run across the photo? Curious if he's referring to our Elise or this is something totally different?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Maybe so, but...

...the Elise is no Mazda 323 GTX on the snow/fire roads/jumping ditches, etc. :D

My 323 GTX is an absolute hoot to drive. It is, quite possibly, the ultimate sleeper and has caught many mullet-mobiles flat-footed.

The first time I walked a Mustang GT up to 100 MPH - priceless.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
B3ND3R said:
Maybe so, but...

...the Elise is no Mazda 323 GTX on the snow/fire roads/jumping ditches, etc. :D

My 323 GTX is an absolute hoot to drive. It is, quite possibly, the ultimate sleeper and has caught many mullet-mobiles flat-footed.

The first time I walked a Mustang GT up to 100 MPH - priceless.
I COMPLETELY agree, in fact if I didnt have a million other cars I'd like to have a GTX if I could find one floating around. Same motor as in the miata, I could boost the hell out of it and be AWD to boot! WOOT!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Are those mudflaps!!??

...... or are they autocross cones caught under the wheels?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
the owner has an elise too. I guess he's saying that this car is "no elise".

http://www.snowmoose.com/motorsports/index.html
Car belongs to GGLC & Evergreen Lotus Club member Alan Perry! Alan is a long time Lotus enthusiast and has owned the S1 Elise for about 4 years. We can thank Alan for the some of the photos that I was able to post on the GGLC site from the Press Conference at the LA Auto Show.

Alan's latest craze is SCCA Rallying. He was trying to figure out how he could mod an Elise to go Rallying!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts