The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that LRG isn't a particularly popular color. Show your love by posting pictures of your Lotus Racing Green cars!.

I'll start:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
My Elise at Britain on the Green last year, about three days after I bought it...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Newbie here- Is the Paint Code for LRG B04?

·
Registered
6,882 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought my LRG "sight unseen" off the wide world of web and was a little worried about how she would look. One guy at the far away dealer said she "looked like a piece of candy." I took delivery of her in the middle of the night just off an interstate exit. She glowed as she shimmied out of the trailer under the high pressure sodium street lights. I was happy.

LRG Elises love the sun and bright lights, but look just as good with water beads and gray sky.

Here's a picture of her at a driver education day.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Love our LRG Elise. But motorsport green is striking!

image.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Resurrecting this thread because it needed to be

And because the Green Hornet (as she’s come to be called) loves getting her picture taken. :D

She didn’t come like this: I’ve added Nitron streets, Toyo R888R’s, LSS Wheels, and the Larini SE among other things. Such a gorgeous color, especially in the sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
what year is this green color available please... I have just started to search for an elise... and I LOVE this color... can you get it with a tan interior?

thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
what year is this green color available please... I have just started to search for an elise... and I LOVE this color... can you get it with a tan interior?

thanks
Lotus Racing Green, as it was called, was available only for the 2005 model year. It's essentially a slightly brighter racing green variant with a metallic hue (color code is B86.. beginning in '06 I think Lotus switched to the more traditional flat racing green). Mine has the tan interior.

By far and away the most alluring color this car came in, in my opinion. Such a subtle yet striking color without being too show-offy; I waited for a good long while before I saw this one and it was worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts