The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Isn’t Motorsport green which I call Indy green, about the same if not identical?

·
Loves to talk
890 Posts
I find Racing green, which is quite metallic and reflective in bright light, is a bit of a chameleon. It changes and shifts just very, very slightly towards an aqua-blue (it's subtle) when in the right light maybe because the highly reflective metallic elements in the paint become less dominant in the dark. The color can shift and becomes quite like BRG although it's easier to see in the metal than in photos. In bright sun, it's quite lively but in night light it can easily be mistaken for trad BRG. It bridges the gap between a Skittle (I like skittles, no insult intended) and the not-a-color safe choices in grays, blacks and white. The Evora has great lines and looks good in most colors but bright, distinct tones suit it as they do most sports cars.

Racing Green pops in the sun but still comes across as dignified and easy on the eyes. I wanted an orange one but my lady liked this so it's what I got. I've been very happy with it and it goes well over tan leather.

Uber British. Me gusto.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts