The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the vehicle in the winter but besides a few warm days when the roads cleared up (thanks Colorado), haven't gotten more than 100 miles on it yet.

Already spent about $3k in upgrades and gear to beef up the already meaty list of work done on the car, and can't help but smile every time walk into the garage.
Finally took the roof off this past weekend and absolutely love everything about this car. Still taking it easy till finish checkups but antsy to prep it for some track days.

Still have both the AC and Heater to fix (maybe 2022 when also replace the Alpine), and would be nice to swap out the Track Pack sway bar and Bilsteins for a BWR bar and Penske shocks but that's for a later time.
With weather raising again, will try to post again at higher elevation and drone pics

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Love that front splitter, cup 250 correct?

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Looks great! Magnetic blue? That is probably my other choice if not the graphite grey. And what diffuser is that? Difflow rounded? But looks longer than I remember. I agree, finally our temps are coming up a little here in the midwest as well. Been a long winter for us. Enjoy and drive safe.

Gabe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Close, S3 220 Cup front splitter (S3CUPFS part number). Blends pretty well for the overall look but has a heavy plastic look that doesn't match up with the carbon fiber. It does it's job protecting that front lip but bit almost direct center has a crack that needs work as well that was there from previous owner.

Another touch up on the way though, Transforged carbon fiber mirrors became available for order again. Order in and going with the V2 mirror stalks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts