The Lotus Cars Community banner
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
oh I'll join the fun... 2nd fun car in my life and the model I've owned the longest is a Mazda RX7. I swapped my first 7 to v8, using an LT-1 from first a 95 Camaro then a 96 Corvette. joined the rx7club forum as LT1_RX7. but as v8 swaps became more popular and in all 3 generations I changed to using the 3rd gens chassis code of FD3S... and when I joined LT I didn't own a Lotus yet...
Damn, I guessed right!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
When I was young, I developed a thing for British sports cars. I had a pair of MGA's, a TR-6 and even a Dulon Formula Ford. I really enjoyed fixing up and driving those old, simple, British cars. I was also getting into racing with the SCCA. Then Uncle Sam requested that I go live in Germany for a while and I sold all the cars and bought a brand new Miata. While there, I learned about BMW's and Autobahns. :D When I got back home I just never got back to it. Then a couple of years ago, (20 years later) I "woke up" and decided I wanted another British sports car. I had always wanted an Elan but this time I decided to get something newer. I found a beautiful LRG Exige, and the rest is history. BTW, I am now running a 1987 BMW 325is (my Autobahn car) in NASA. Is an Elan still in my future? Hmmm.

·
shay2nak
25,134 Posts
Little devil/mischievous

·
Registered
1985 Excel RHD
37 Posts
Well, "JB" is my initials and the "455" is in reference to my long time love affair with Pontiac muscle cars from the '60-'70s. 2/3 of my current crop of vintage Pontiacs have 455 based engines.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wobblyweb are a type of wheel designed by Colin Chapman and used on the Lotus race cars in the late 1950"s and early 1960's. Because of the use of a one piece center that was wavy around it's circumference, the wheels appear to be wobblying as they are driven at speed. The name also describes how I walk......LOL !!!!

·
Registered
2008 Black Elise SC; Tesla Model S 100D
20 Posts
Not very original, I just use my name. My license plate is also just my last name.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine is the dualsport motorcycle that I've had since 1997, a Kawasaki Tengai (which is a somewhat rare trim package of the venerated KLR650).

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to play a popular trading card game and one of the cards in my preferred deck was Wulf, Lightsworn Beast. I was coming up with the username for Xbox at the time and wanted it to be a dark version, so I started my username with Shadow. Since the original ShadowWulf had been taken, 369 are the digits down the right side of the keypad. I’ve just made that my common screen name for this forum.
Hey, I recognize that archetype name, cool to see a YGO player on the forum! Actually, my name is sort of related as well; mostly named after the Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon card.
initials and birthday....boring and generic
Hi there, birthday buddy!

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's the title of a fairly obscure Atari 2600/NES game. Great to play with 4 players. My buddies and I get together once a year to play a mock super serious tournament. It involves a lot of drinking and yelling.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm tired of the name that I've been using since forever so Locust sort of sounds like lotus but is also a badass song from Machine head

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
When I joined the forum it was my first forum. I wasn't aware that most people use alias names. So David Craig is my real name. Maybe I should change my real name to Donald Duck so it will no longer match my LotusTalk user name.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts