The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

What will you do if Mr. Hole does indeed take Arnie's job?

• Hale stealing Arnie's job is a deal breaker for me, ebay here I come.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Hale starts making bad decisions, it will be a deal breaker for me.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I would not buy another car from Lotus in the future.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't care who runs LCUSA or how they run it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Mr Hole" poll

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Randy Chase 
#1 · (Edited)
If "Mr Hole" has indeed taken Arnie's position at LCUSA and starts making bad decisions, what action might you take?

#2 ·
I'd like to vote, but I feel that it will be awhile before we feel the impact of this, if it is true. By that time, I may be stuck with a Lotus that I'm not happy with the future of.

#3 ·
none of the above.

Since we would not have gotten the Elise without Arnie, it would be truly unfortunate if he has lost his job....

I would do anything I could to let Lotus know how unhappy we as a group are about this decision... And we could all write him a group letter of recommendation:)

I would not sell my elise though, and in all honesty since I don't know the impact can't say whether I would buy another Lotus.

#4 ·
None of the above. This is a biased pole that assumes one of two cases:
1) You are against Hale
2) You don't care what happens to Lotus

I submit a third option.
3) People who care about Lotus and haven't prejudged Hale

I would also put forth that anyone who decides not to buy an Elise because of internal Lotus politics has a radically different set of car purchasing priorities than me.

#5 ·
JeffersonRaley said:

I would also put forth that anyone who decides not to buy an Elise because of internal Lotus politics has a radically different set of car purchasing priorities than me.
And what might those be and why would your priorities be any better than the rest of ours.

Just curious.

#9 ·
transio said:
He didn't say better, he said different. Those taking this situation personally are the only ones making it a better / worse thing.
"I would also put forth that anyone who decides not to buy an Elise because of internal Lotus politics has a radically different set of car purchasing priorities than me."

To me it was inferred.

#10 ·
Hmm... where to start.

First, I am not one to stop all speculation. You guys know that. But a lot of this is going too far. We have extremely little information and there is a lot of reaction to what we don't even know.

Mr. Hale *perhaps* is the devil incarnate, however everything I have read so far only is based on speculation. On the other hand, he is part of Lotus and a large part and decisions made at Lotus USA reflects also on Lotus UK.

There may be a lot of data we don't have. We just don't know.

In the end, most of us might be totally correct, however, that will be then. It is way to early. I enjoy gossip and speculation as much as the next guy, but I don't want this forum to resemble a bad Jerry Springer show.

To that end, I am closing the Hole Poll. As much as I enjoy a play on words, I do not think it is fair to the man that now represents Lotus USA.

Please, have some patience and wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.