The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since you jerks who got yours get a thread, so do the rest of us! This thread is to support of those of us who have a long-ish wait ahead of us (3+ months only, please). The rest of you can bugger off. :D

I WANT MY ELISE !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
Problem is some of us don't know if our wait is three months or not. For all I know, it could be 3 months, could be 13 months. Maybe more?

Thanks Lotus. This has been really fun. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
Good idea. One day until the test drive. After that, I'll probably need a strong support group to make it through December!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Most of my friends are convinced that I've been taken by some elaborate scam...

Hopefully September will prove them wrong :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
"Hi, My name is Steve"

("Hi, Steve")

"It's been 1 year 2 months and 12 days since I last drove an elise."

(shouts of "we're here with you", and "hold on, man")

"I'm just coping one day at a time. I just don't know if I can cope much longer"

("Be strong")

"Some days are worse than others. Yesterday was a bad day, I spent 15 hours drooling over Elise Talk"

("One day at a time")

"It affects everything in my life, I'm going to get fired, my wife is ready to divorce me, and I'd give it all up for just one more taste"

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
can i join up i was supposed to get car in may, june, july, now they say oct. that 3mos. and could we be refered to as "losers in waiting"? :D hi my name is hogfan and im just a loser in waiting for my car or hi im hogfan L.I.W.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,270 Posts
ConeFusion said:
Good idea. One day until the test drive. After that, I'll probably need a strong support group to make it through December!
I'm hoping to get there in the next couple of weeks for the test drive. Maybe we should hookup and meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
looks like I will have to start another thread for those waiting but expecting less than a 3 month wait:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Donovan said:
Problem is some of us don't know if our wait is three months or not. For all I know, it could be 3 months, could be 13 months. Maybe more?

Thanks Lotus. This has been really fun. :mad:
Amen. My latest 'guestimate' has been "Any day now. Or maybe January, that's how little we know."

Now tell me.. should I spend three weeks in Costa Rica come September?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
I still have an 8-9 month wait ahead...so guess I'm qualified to join the support group. What are the benefits to membership? :)

David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Hi, my name is Steve

It's been 5 months since I've driven a demo and 32 months since I've put down a deposit.

It will be approx. 9 months until I get to sit in my new seat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Hello, my name is Jeff....

I should warn all of you that when my time comes I'm falling off the wagon-HARD. I will not be a lifetime member.

>Nervous tick<

I will not be a lifetime member.


I will not be a lifetime member.
>Nervous tick<

I will not be a lifetime member.


I will not be a lifetime member.


>Nervous tick<

Ahem. When does the bar open???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In this group, post counts are proportional to need for support. Get me a bra, girdle, and support hose and I'll be ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
758 Posts
I think I'm beyond help.

With the Elise, and the work place, the monkey in my head popped his hollow tooth ... just hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is chrome orange, but at the moment, it looks like a train ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, the light at the end of the tunnel is my elise. It was driving towards me (slowly), but your monkey of damnation ran over it with his Hummer, whence it erupted into a blaze of annihilating energy that melted my dreams, the result of which being a tear of amber on the tunnel floor, amplifying the glint of light entering the tunnel into into a putrid yellow beam of death directly into my soul. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
758 Posts
transio said:
No, the light at the end of the tunnel is my elise. It was driving towards me (slowly), but your monkey of damnation ran over it with his Hummer, whence it erupted into a blaze of annihilating energy that melted my dreams, the result of which being a tear of amber on the tunnel floor, amplifying the glint of light entering the tunnel into into a putrid yellow beam of death directly into my soul. :(
And then you got hit by the train ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
hi my name is hogfan its been 10 minutes since i checked the thread any news? is my car here yet? can i have it now? HELP ME PLEASE :crazyeyes
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top