6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a preview 100_2005.jpg

100_2018.jpg

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Did I miss something?
Did you have the same color in a LE Evora?
Looks very nice. I still want a set of the diamond cut wheels

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Custom-painted calipers? And are those Corsas? :D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I think that may be the 2011 Persian Blue S that was at Newport Beach Lotus. Smart to get that color as the wife may never know the difference. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Is that alcantara on the dash? Looks odd mixed in with leather.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Is that alcantara on the dash? Looks odd mixed in with leather.
I have seen the mixture in person before and it is much more subtle that the pictures demonstrate. It is not for everyone, but to me it looks good. Add some richness and contrast to the interior.

·
likes to drive fast
1,128 Posts
Is this the car from Newport? I remember seeing a similar one.

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are ALL correct but in this case, wife actually said to grab it and sell mine separately. Gotta have that Persian Blue!!! My patients will think its the same car which is also pretty wise!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Well, now you'll be the foremost, non-Lotus employee expert on the differences between and Evora n/a and Evora S. ;)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Congrats!!! Gotta feel good ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, now you'll be the foremost, non-Lotus employee expert on the differences between and Evora n/a and Evora S. ;)
Yea a lot of these threads had "S" v NA issues, sometimes not very clearly differentiated I'm afraid.

It's pretty cool that I actually located a car EXACTLY as I would have ordered it
I loved the suedetex inserts in my STi seats. Very comfy

Even my Harness belts will go right back in the new car. A bit concerned about the big dubs and limited choices because I'm sure cooler temps will be an issue.
We'll worry about that in a few months

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
You guys are ALL correct but in this case, wife actually said to grab it and sell mine separately. Gotta have that Persian Blue!!! My patients will think its the same car which is also pretty wise!
+1 on the Persian Blue! ;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
2nd set of rims with proposer winter tires. Corsas don't like temperatures in the single digit Celsius degrees.

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Getting antsy for the shipping now. I admit I do feel like a traitor to my 2010 just like I did when I said adios to my Elise. Kind of like dumping your favorite woman for something fresh.......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts