The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting aggressive with our 2008 inventory. Entertaining all realistic offers. This vehicle includes:

Touring Pack (which includes underbody insulation, full carpet, power windows, insulated soft top, rear cargo net and passenger well footrest), Sport/Track Pack (which is a first for the Elise and includes lightweight forged all-black wheels, Bilstein track-ready suspension (fully adjustable), anti-roll bar, harness-ready Probax seats with carbon fiber, contrast stitching and 60th Anniversary logos embroidered to the headrests, as well as Yokohama A048 LTS tires. A factory-fitted, color-matched Hardtop is also included on every 60th Anniversary Edition Elise SC. MSRP $63,120

This vehicle is being offered by Dew Luxury Motor Cars. Dew has been serving the West Coast of Florida since 1915. We are a full service dealer and can handle all of your vehicle financing needs.

Please call Mark J. Tillman “the bow tie guy” with any questions. 727-409-6275

·
Registered
120 Posts
Which color is this one, and do you have any other 08's? Your website wasnt able to show me any lotus cars.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which color is this one, and do you have any other 08's? Your website wasnt able to show me any lotus cars.

Thanks,

Mark
This is the black with the phantom artic dual stripe. Three other 2008's never titled 2 elise sc220 yellowblack and red/tan w/ tour, ht and ss. One exige 240s titanium w/ black track, tour and ss.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2006 Exige 2600 miles

We have acquired a very low mileage Exige with clean history and full service records. Yellow/ Black 2600 miles. This Exige is out of the box.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2006 Exige

We are reviewing offers at this point. We will certainly be competitive. I have to determine exact equipment on Monday. I will have something more definitive by then. Will also have photos. Thanks for your interest. Mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
2008 Anniversary Elise SC

Touring Pack (which includes underbody insulation, full carpet, power windows, insulated soft top, rear cargo net and passenger well footrest), Sport/Track Pack (which is a first for the Elise and includes lightweight forged all-black wheels, Bilstein track-ready suspension (fully adjustable), anti-roll bar, harness-ready Probax seats with carbon fiber, contrast stitching and 60th Anniversary logos embroidered to the headrests, as well as Yokohama A048 LTS tires. A factory-fitted, color-matched Hardtop is also included on every 60th Anniversary Edition Elise SC. MSRP $63,120

This vehicle is being offered by Dew Luxury Motor Cars. Dew has been serving the West Coast of Florida since 1915. We are a full service dealer and can handle all of your vehicle financing needs.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2008 Lotus Exige S - New

We are getting aggressive with our 2008 inventory. Entertaining all realistic offers. This vehicle includes:

Touring Pack, Track Pack, Star Shield MSRP $70,000

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2008 Lotus Elise SC - New - Solar Yellow

Touring Pack, Hard Top, Star Shield MSRP $60,285

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2008 Lotus Elise SC - Ardent Red - New

Touring Pack, Hard Top, Star Shield MSRP $59,495

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ardent Red Elise SC/ Exige S 260

I have put the Ardent Red Elise SC into demo service for the spring. Still would like to order an Exige S 260 if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We actually have two cars and have got very aggressive. I have the red and the yellow sc220 left. Two 2009 purist editions on the way. White and red.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts