The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Well that the sort of work I do. I did the designs of these too. All me. I do small yards too. I do interior work also just not that often, that’s what’s been keeping me going of late (a few bathroom retiles, and fire place redoes, plus a bit of handyman stuff). Hope I can be of help to some one here. I need it!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Good thread. Definately looking for work here.

Owner & Operator of 4 Seasons Lawn & Landscape

Light Landscaping and Lawn Service, sevicing Columbia and Rensselaer counties in NY, as well as Berkshire county MA., and bordering CT towns.

Also looking for a job with a large landscaping or hardscaping company to learn and work hard for cheap.

Phone-518-788-2654

Thank's,

Dave

:shift:

Edit-Green Ghost, want a roomey to work for cheap this summer???:D AWESOME Work! Thats what I want to do. Here's a pic or two... I did the rock and the landscaping/planting, not the stamped concrete.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hi folks, I'm a Product Manager with many years experience in network storage. You can see my LinkedIn profile here. Feel free to pass my resume along to interested parties.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The company I work for, Tessera, has a few job requisitions open for engineers and technicians. Folks who have semiconductor wafer processing or optics experience would be a good fit in the Charlotte NC facility. Interested folks can drop me a PM so I can field questions and assist with making a proper referral.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I just got a call a couple of hours ago from the HR person where I interviewed two weeks ago... "we had several of great candidates... we made an offer to someone else" :wallbang:

She said they may have more openings in a couple of weeks.

That was a job I really, really wanted... makes it hard to look for something else.

nvrblu is feeling a bit blue :(

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
I am currently looking for a few mechanical engineers. We've been trolling around Detroit pulling people from Chrysler/GM but it would be interesting to find someone from LT. PM me if interested.

GD&T knowledge is a must (we'll quiz you on ASME Y14.5 standards). Manufacturing knowledge is another must. DoD clearance (secret or higher) is a strong plus.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Defense Acquisitions Position

Seeking a person with Department of Defense acquisitions experience and security clearance, $45 hr

PM me if interested

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm looking for a mechanical or electrical engineering internship for the summer. I'm a double major, in my 4th year- have another 3 semesters after this one.
Last summer I did EE, so this summer I'd prefer MCE.
RI/CT area strongly preferred.
PM me if anyone in the area has an opening!
Resume PDF ready to go, just don't want to post it here.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yup, the place I interned last summer has no budget for interns this summer, and they're an international company.. Finding the kind of work I want may be interesting this summer.

·
Registered
357 Posts
A great idea!

I have 7+ years in the commercial real estate industry having worked with Lehman Brother in their real estate investment banking division and most recently as a vice president with DTZ Rockwood's investment sales group. I have participated in over $3 billion of transaction volume involving nearly all asset types (multifamily, office, retail, senior living, land, condominium conversion, etc.) and transaction types (investment sale, capital market debt/equity raises, joint ventures, recapitalizations, etc.) located across the country. I am currently looking for a position on the principal side of the business but would consider capital raising and advisory positions as well as loan workouts for lenders/banks, etc.

My firm closed their Chicago office to cut overhead in light of falling revenues.

I can email my resume to any interested parties.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm a Pro Photographer by trade but have been working in Graphic Design for the past few years. I am very passionate about my work and I am searching for a more creative outlet for my talents where I can be myself.

If you've ever stepped into a Fry's, Basha's, Kroger, or seen highway ads for them, chances are I designed it or touched it. I have also done Photo and Design work for ICC, a large commercial real estate company here in AZ.

I'm proficient in Photoshop, ACR, Bridge, Illustrator, InDesign, and am very comfortable behind a camera. Film or digital, MF, and LF.

I can travel for one-off jobs requiring on site photography/etc, but I prefer to work in or around Phoenix for Graphic Design work. I can telecommute or work remotely as well. I'd consider relocation if the situation is right and I can drive my Lotus all year.

If anyone knows of a place in need of a reliable, inspired production artist, it would be great to hear from you. Just drop me a PM or an email.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Green Ghost, that's some seriously impressive work - can you PM me some of the ballpark figures for those jobs (and what they entailed) so I can see if I can afford you when I build/buy my next house? :D

:bow:

·
Registered
214 Posts
... and I can drive my Lotus all year.
Currently job hunting myself, so I recognize how important it is to have clear priorities while looking--all the best!

And for NVRBLU, hope you've been able to move on to see another opportunity ahead.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I'm looking for a mechanical or electrical engineering internship for the summer. I'm a double major, in my 4th year- have another 3 semesters after this one.
Last summer I did EE, so this summer I'd prefer MCE.
RI/CT area strongly preferred.
PM me if anyone in the area has an opening!
Resume PDF ready to go, just don't want to post it here.
Have you tried Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed ? They collect job postings from many different sources. Try searching with keywords "intern engineer"... and geographic area, if that's really important.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Have you tried Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed ? They collect job postings from many different sources. Try searching with keywords "intern engineer"... and geographic area, if that's really important.
Thanks, I sent in a resume to one company on that site :up:
Also had a friend tell me they have a contact that they've emailed for me, might wind up in Boston instead of RI this summer. Depends on how that one works out.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts