The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Retired Ranger 1SG

Qualifications: top secret clearance, quiet, humble, MS in Management, expert in survival, sat com, can micromange the living lights out of a team, always gets results (some good some bad), expert gun guru - can shoot someone at over 1000 yards..........if anyone is looking for those skills let me know!:D

Motto: "Just because you have rank on your collar does not mean you are not a moron!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Draftsman: Long Island Suffolk County
Skills : Autocad 2004-2010, Viz, Desktop, Revit, Hand Renderings. MS Office, Word etc. High End Residential drafting and detailing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm looking for a second part time job for the holidays. Currently, I am a server at a restaurant, but I would like to get more hours in as I will be in Los Angeles by myself (family/friends out of state) for the Holidays.

Ideas:
server/togo/host
valet
retail

If anyone hears of anything going on in the valley, I'd love to get some more information.

- - - - - - -

I also do film work. I have a pretty big broad array of credits, but most of them are not IMDB qualified. Here is my IMDB link anyways: Tyler Poppe - IMDb. My specialty is as a PA.

I currently assist a director, but that is unpaid until another project comes up.

Thank you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Job is in Palmdale CA. You can find it on the NG careers website. If you apply please PM me.

Prototype Design Engineer 3-103375614

Job Description

Prototype Design Engineering candidate will be required to work directly with leadership and government customers on projects of varying complexity. Candidate will be responsible for identifying new design solutions for both flying aircraft parts as well as maintenance improvement tools. The candidate will independently work with internal and external customers and develop design solutions using Computer aided design software. Once approved, the candidate will use Haas CNC machines (lathe and mill) as well as manual lathes, mills, welding, sawing and other fabrication equipment to build their own prototypes. The candidate will exhibit an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in designing and producing these solutions. Projects may include design specifics in the following areas: materials, process design, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic components and high-voltage industrial power.

Qualifications
Basic Qualifications: The candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and be comfortable producing final reports, work instructions and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The candidate will be expected to produce their own budgets and schedules and regularly report on progress. Candidate must be willing to travel and support testing in various offsite locations within the Continental US. 6 years experience and BS in engineering discipline or equivalent work experience required. The ability to obtain a Security clearance is required.

Preferred Qualifications:
Previous machining experience is considered a plus and CAD/CAM experience using tools such as Catia, Solidworks or Mastercam or other CNC programming tools preferred.

Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.

If you are interested in this position, you can apply online by visiting Northrop Grumman's Careers website.

Thank you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'll be graduating in the spring with a double major in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering. I've had a mechanical internship with iRobot, and electrical with Zebra.
I'm currently in RI, but flexible about relocation, especially if it's still near the coast.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Recent graduate from UCLA looking for a server administration/networking job. Open to all datacenter-geared positions from reboot tech to management. Located in Beverly Hills, able to commute to any nearby area/city. Send me a PM or email (jordan at zewm dot net) and I'll reply with my resume.

Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Graphic Designer, Video Producer and Web Designer looking for freelance jobs. Professional work, quality work but quickly done. Always work to please clients and conduct business professionally and with passion for the work.

Portfolio will be sent per request as I don't want to advertise on these forums without paying.

I will do Photography, Videography locally in New Jersey. If you are a Lotus Talk and/or Lamborghini Talk member I'll discount the rates. Contact for information.

Prices are Very reasonable and I am sure that you will be satisfied with my work. If you are Lotus Talk/Lamborghini Talk advertiser you will receive a discount rate as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
hmm I have an idea to change the way the world works. it's profitable , perfect , and a needed curve if our current understanding of technology will ever evolve. wrote up a white paper and I will be willing to say more once it arrives In my mail box Monday.
Bill gates , tesla , Steve jobs , Jeff bozos , Larry Page and Sergey Brin will all do a "should of had a v8 head slap" when it goes live.

If your a geek let me know via pm what you enjoy geeking out to. I refuse to manage this project since my mind is way to simple and I happen to be a major ******* .

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm currently searching for a product designer &/or mechanical engineer position in the Bay Area. Preferably in consumer products.

I have three years experience as a design engineer with GE Aircraft Engines, specializing in DS and single crystal high-temp castings (turbine blades) and non-traditional machining. Then two years experience designing and making furniture, starting and running a small business, and covering every other role from secretary to photographer to marketer.

My resume is attached. My design portfolio is here:
Ryan Wickre - Fixed Design

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
hmm I have an idea to change the way the world works. it's profitable , perfect , and a needed curve if our current understanding of technology will ever evolve. wrote up a white paper and I will be willing to say more once it arrives In my mail box Monday.
Bill gates , tesla , Steve jobs , Jeff bozos , Larry Page and Sergey Brin will all do a "should of had a v8 head slap" when it goes live.

If your a geek let me know via pm what you enjoy geeking out to. I refuse to manage this project since my mind is way to simple and I happen to be a major ******* .
help wanted: i have a road map to the perfect product that every man woman and child will want............Once.

positions in the following will be needed first , all skill sets not listed will be needed in 6 months to a year.
science , math ( major need ), creative writing, translation , graphic arts , programming ( video game based and other ) global communications

stock options on day one for all new hires.

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Job in Sacramento

I am looking to hire 4 more industrial mechanics in the Sacramento, California area. If you have experience drop me a line for a well paying job. It will be for swing or graveyard unfortunately, but pays well and a great company.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm looking for experienced patent attorneys or patent agents, with CS or CE background. Top tier law firm, we do work for Google, Facebook (my clients) and Apple. Bay Area.

·
Registered
256 Posts

just incase , it seems a shop helped me build the foundation of this project , take a look at the texas thread for more details ......

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Decorated Marine Officer, looking for a position in Operations/Project/Administrative management. I lead, I mentor, I accomplish the mission.

Experience with all the Microsoft Office line, Citibank corporate charge card management, corporate travel management, etc etc.

Resume ready for anyone that is interested!

Worth a shot right?

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Decorated Marine Officer, looking for a position in Operations/Project/Administrative management. I lead, I mentor, I accomplish the mission.

Experience with all the Microsoft Office line, Citibank corporate charge card management, corporate travel management, etc etc.

Worth a shot right?
try applying at one of the bases. i guess you have to go onto usajobs.com.

·
Registered
982 Posts

Worth a shot right?
I currently am a contractor in Afghanistan, although I am in the fire service, my company has many leadership positions in the PM area, recently a few positions may have been "created" due to failed inspections.

not sure i can get you a job or you would be willing to work contract work, but vacation every 90 days insane cash flow not a bad gig PM and I can set you on the right track

61 - 80 of 105 Posts