The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Forgot to add

Qualifications: top secret clearance, quiet, humble, MS in Management, expert in survival, sat com, can micromange the living lights out of a team, always gets results (some good some bad), expert gun guru - can shoot someone at over 1000 yards..........if anyone is looking for those skills let me know!:D

Motto: "Just because you have rank on your collar does not mean you are not a moron!"
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Project Management Certification!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well, while not exactly in the same vein as much of the things on here, I suppose it is close enough.
I am currently looking for a job/internship/Co-Op in one of the following fields, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management (well something related to it), and Marketing.
I have taken most Junior level classes ( I am technically a sophomore), and I am have been highly involved in my school's SAE Mini-Baja team.
If anyone knows of any opportunities/can offer me one, please PM me and I will send my resume your way.
Cheers,
Kishen

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently a Undergraduate Student in my junior year at Lehigh University majoring in Supply Chain Management. Currently aiming to take the test for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Project Management Certification after graduation.
Currently looking for co-ops or internships so I can focus on finishing my studies. Willing to work anywhere in the Northeast, West or Southeast. Hopefully this will lead to a full time job opportunity based on my work ethic and performance.
If anyone knows of any opportunities, I will be more than happy to interview with you either in person or on the phone.

Please do not hesitate to PM me to ask for my resume or cover letter if you have a viable position.

Kind Regards,
James

·
Registered
742 Posts
^ You can buy an Elan for 8k, Elise for low 20's. People buy Hyundai's everyday for more than that. Asked and answered counsellor.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
A ridiculous number of engineering/computer/network jobs available in Sierra Vista Arizona. Must have security clearance for most of these jobs. Must be able to survive living in a town with one Walmart/Dillards/Sears/etc. Resturaunts are pitiful. Worst of all, the 5000 foot elevation will rob your Lotus of 30 to 40 HP! But if you are hungry and desperate check out the jobs in sierra vista or Fort Huachuca on the "brassring" website, and USAJOBS website. Just don't say I didn't warn you about the HP thing.
I tried for two years to fill a 55k entry level job position under me, before I simply gave up. Once people got here and saw the better paying jobs available, they jumped to the higher paying jobs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Never hurts to ask....Anyone looking for an Executive Assistant? Currently, I hold a Secret Clearance and have much experience working on an AFB. I am very proficient in all of the Microsoft Suite with expert skills in PowerPoint and Excel. Much experience with DTS, DCPS and SharePoint applications. With a background in Hotel-Restaurant Mgmt, I coordinate all parties and meetings down to the last details. Also, Accounting experience in Quickbooks. Preferably Massachusetts, or NH, but could telecommute if possibility.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just thought I would put this out there. If anyone's mother needs a job PM me. My parents are looking for someone to replace a current employee. Basically need a craft lover. Dying shoes, sewing, hot gluing. Pay isnt very much but it is a job. Job is in Torrance CA

·
Registered
570 Posts
Not necessarily looking for a position, but I like the idea of us LT members starting our own company. Right now I'm director of activities for a non-profit (also their Head of Comm.) but my roots are in freelance work. I have been developing high quality websites and graphic communication media professionally for the last 6 years, having produced TV commercials, action sports videos, marketing videos and several for motorsports events. I am proficient in the following:
•HTML
•PHP
•Javascript
•MySQL
•Drupal
•Adobe Photoshop
•Adobe Illustrator
•Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Premier
•Microsoft Office Products
•Google Account Tools
•Search Engine Optimization
•Internet Marketing
•Online Ad Management
•Content Management Systems
•Ecommerce
•Social Network Integration
•Social Network Design
•Forum Development
•Client/User Login Backoffice
oCurrently Drupal or Fourm based design only for best results and overall control
•Network Design
•Physical and Digital Computer Maintenance
•Photography
•Videography
•Post Video Production
• Employee/Small Business Management
• Event Planning and Management

As you can see I've done quite a bit in the computer industry, but aside from the above I am a very passionate worker/leader and have never met a challenge I couldn't overcome, so if we did decide to engender some form of business I'll take any position needed!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a recently laid-off Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer with management experience and a specialty in product and component design.. I am always looking for opportunities or for projects, I love helping people develop their own products for market!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Mechanical Engineer with 5 years in manufacturing. Experienced with CMM and FARO measurement machines. Last job was developing machining and casting drawings for brake rotor manufacturing, maintained a professional relationship with our supplier to control AQL, and also lead the quality control in-house.

would love to find a job in similar field, willing to relocate.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Looking and ready to relocate. Thanks for any leads !

• Core Human Resource Competencies / High Performance Teams Management
• Staffing Needs Analysis
• Business Processes Harmonization
• Agile and Waterfall methods of IT Deployment
• Vendor / Supplier / Consultant Management
• Black Belt Certified Six Sigma Projects
• Intellectual Property Retention / Protection Strategy / Technical Knowledge Transfer
• Cloud Hosted Collaboration / Data Management Systems

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I work for a Tech Startup in SF that helps people buy and sell cars. It's a great job with lots of fun people! Shoot me a PM if interested.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts