The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the official list of the current technical specifications for the Evora ,directly from Lotus cars USA, Inc. (This morning June 10th)

I Need to get my Evora order bank going peeps...!

Please call or email me, Adrian Hill , with any questions.

Cheers, Adrian Hill - Lotus St. Louis - 636-449-0000 - [email protected]

Don't forget to watch my silly youtube test drive videos ! >>> YouTube - stlouismotorsports's Channel

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
If I recall correctly, the C6 Corvette's roof height is around 48 inches. So, the Evora is about as tall as a Corvette.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Still using Imperial gallons in the mileage. It should be 27mpg in US gallons. It's a shame they couldn't keep it under 3000lbs, it should be easy enough to find 50 pounds somewhere. Regardless, I'm so looking forward to this car.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Cool, thanks for the update Adrian. Do you have any idea on when you guys will get your first one in? I'd love to check it out at one of the cars and coffee events!
Any chance you have all of the same tech specifications for the Elise and Exige so neatly summarized for comparison purposes (yes, I know all of that data can be found via search, but I'm lazy :sad:)?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thanks for the update Adrian. Do you have any idea on when you guys will get your first one in? I'd love to check it out at one of the cars and coffee events!
Any chance you have all of the same tech specifications for the Elise and Exige so neatly summarized for comparison purposes (yes, I know all of that data can be found via search, but I'm lazy :sad:)?
^^^
Hey Nathan,

We tried so hard to get the Ardent Red Evora here for last weekend , for a cars and coffee/ European auto show double header but unfortunately it ( the Evora ) was on a very tight Schedule and was needed back in Duluth for further US testing. I will keep you up to date with our first Evora's birth and e.t.a here in the US.

IN OTHER NEWS ;

I have a brand new Storm Titanium / Black Exige 260 Sport sitting at the Port without a garage to call home yet...poor thing... want it ? C' mon speak to the Mrs. !! ;)

Cheers. Adrian.

P.S: Yes, I'll do the same official spec post ...give me a day or two to gather it all correctly...Last thing I want to do is make a mistake on this Forum!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Any word on U.S. pricing yet? I mean, I like the Evora, but I'd have a hard time justifying paying over a $55K-$62K price range with those specs. I understand it will be in limited numbers.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...any idea what the weight difference might be between the +2 and package shelf options?..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Gear ratios?

I noticed an optional sport ratio in the spec. sheet. The 0-60 time is based on the standard ratio or optional? Anyone know?

·
Registered
318 Posts
^^^
Hey Nathan,

We tried so hard to get the Ardent Red Evora here for last weekend , for a cars and coffee/ European auto show double header but unfortunately it ( the Evora ) was on a very tight Schedule and was needed back in Duluth for further US testing. I will keep you up to date with our first Evora's birth and e.t.a here in the US.

IN OTHER NEWS ;

I have a brand new Storm Titanium / Black Exige 260 Sport sitting at the Port without a garage to call home yet...poor thing... want it ? C' mon speak to the Mrs. !! ;)

Cheers. Adrian.

P.S: Yes, I'll do the same official spec post ...give me a day or two to gather it all correctly...Last thing I want to do is make a mistake on this Forum!
Ohhhhh man, don't tempt me. :drool: I'd try to talk to her, but since we've gotten the Exige, we've been trying to do what we can (financially) to support her new business so that it can get up and off the ground. Don't worry though, if I'm ever in the market for another one, I'll definitely let you know! :shift:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohhhhh man, don't tempt me. :drool: I'd try to talk to her, but since we've gotten the Exige, we've been trying to do what we can (financially) to support her new business so that it can get up and off the ground. Don't worry though, if I'm ever in the market for another one, I'll definitely let you know! :shift:
^^^ I was only kind of baiting you ! Hey...Maybe you should take the 2008 Persian Blue S 240 instead ! would save about 10 or 12 large over our brand new Storm Titanium 2009 260 Sport :D

Again, I bait! Anyway .... Good Luck with your business venture...See you and Gayle @ next STALLS drive hopefully.

Adrian. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
So when will the bi-Turbo version version be coming out?? I was hoping that the car would come with the Rossion Duratec engine or a Yamaha Bi-turbo V-8..

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
.33 c/d !!!!!! a lot more slippery than the Elise !

·
Premium Member
665 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
What does the Evora cost?
I don't think they have come out with an official MSRP for the Evora, I read the articles on the car in Car & Driver and Road & Track and I believe they are guessing around 70-75k for the car.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I don't think they have come out with an official MSRP for the Evora, I read the articles on the car in Car & Driver and Road & Track and I believe they are guessing around 70-75k for the car.
I'm thinking their holding off until U.S. deliveries get closer.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Makes sense, considering the Cayman S is around that much when you put on the most popular options. But considering loaded CS are going for mid 60s right now, Lotus will have to work hard to sell the Evora beyond the initial batch.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts