The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I remember seeing that somewhere.

The 'custom front clam' is beyond hideous.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
There is no hope for humanity if that ****box sells for $25k. Actually, the rear clam is fine. You'd just have to fill in where holes were drilled for the wing. Needs a new front clam though.

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
god thats the worst thing I've ever seen.... I cant believe someone would do that to a car that looks so good. :thwack:

lol oh yeah this guys would "I've been building custom vehicles for 22yrs so I know what I'm doing."

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Hopefully Elise prices stay above a certain level so it doesnt get in anymore Fast and Furious type hands of a certain level...

Salvage title cars though are subject to this type of rape unfortunately

·
Registered
233 Posts
"The clam shell and the CRASH STRUCTURE was the ONLY major damage"

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hahaha! You guys are just hilarious! If you don't like it then don't look at it! Just an FYI lay off the personal comments about my abilities. The vehicle gets plenty of comments on a daily basis. Not one has been bad except from internet warriors. Guarantee it sells like I said before! Highest offer to date was 21k.

·
Stilling doing God's work
971 Posts
Shoulda taken that offer immediately. Chances are, the dude was either high or dunk. You could had gotten away with highway robbery (literally).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shoulda taken that offer immediately. Chances are, the dude was either high or dunk. You could had gotten away with highway robbery (literally).
Who you kinding "Comp"? Your just mad because I wouldn't take the pos you tried to trade in. lmao
You girls have fun now as I know this isn't the last bs comment.

·
Stilling doing God's work
971 Posts
Who you kinding "Comp"? Your just mad because I wouldn't take the pos you tried to trade in. lmao
You girls have fun now as I know this isn't the last bs comment.
What in earth are you talking about? Everyone here knows I have an 07 Elise.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
sold for $22k, 10 craigslist ads (not enough interest to go find them again) and 1 ebay listing later!! I like how he talks about a 2005 salvage elise with 24000 miles being worth 29k!!!! Heck even without the salvage title, its still a push at 29k

·
Registered
38 Posts
sold for $22k, 10 craigslist ads (not enough interest to go find them again) and 1 ebay listing later!! I like how he talks about a 2005 salvage elise with 24000 miles being worth 29k!!!! Heck even without the salvage title, its still a push at 29k
You sir have selective reading. You really should find something else to do than stalk me.
Your close enough to my town, let's meet up sometime and discuss some of your concerns.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
FOr a second I thought you were selling YOUR car Graham!

He did tone the rear wing down and got rid of the diamond pattern stuff. Looks much better now.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
To be honest I feel like it was subjected to one of those Need for Speed front kits, that lets you widen every aspect of that particular part....

But it is a sad sight.

Btw, your work is good, but taste is terrible.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Hahaha! You guys are just hilarious! If you don't like it then don't look at it! Just an FYI lay off the personal comments about my abilities. The vehicle gets plenty of comments on a daily basis. Not one has been bad except from internet warriors. Guarantee it sells like I said before! Highest offer to date was 21k.

Ummm, I realize you feel attacked, but you may want to chill on the 'Internet warrior' crap. Us Internet warriors are your target market. This is the place for current and future Lotus owners - ie, not the people you want to be calling out

That being said, we get it. People do mods. Mods get judged. Sorry man, but we gotta call it like it is and what it is is an abortion of one of the most sensuous cars on the road. Frankly, the time it took and/or the craftsmanship are irrelevant. It's the end result that counts and the jury is in from Lotus owners and enthusiasts - your target market. The jury has rendered a verdict and the verdict is that it's hideous

'Arashic' (adj.)-of or having an Arashi like quality. The state of an object or person perceived by the owner as attractive but generally viewed by the masses as unattractive.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.